In this guide, I will show you how to install Morpheus TV for PC. Morpheus TV is an on-demand app designed for the Android platform. Presently, you will not find any PC version of this app. However, you can still use it on your Windows PC and Mac computer with the help of Android emulator. By doing so, you will gain access to a humongous catalogue of movies and shows.
Morpheus Tv is available for all Windows versions like Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Mac OS. The app is really great and working flawlessly on Windows and Mac. Read more to know how to get it on PC.
How to Install Morpheus Tv for PC
As I told you, you will need an Android emulator on your computer to use the Morpheus TV app. In fact, you can install any Android app you like on your PC if you have an Android emulator.
There are at least a dozen free Android emulators on the internet. But, I will introduce you to the one that is fastest and most reliable. It is called Nox App Player. Here is how you can get it:
Download Nox App Player
- Download Nox App Player installer for Mac or PC from its official site
- Run the installer on your computer and install the Nox App Player emulator
- Open Nox and sign in with a Google ID to access all the Android features and apps
After installing and configuring Nox with Google ID, you can download and install Morpheus TV for PC. The method is simple. Here is what you need to do:
Download & Install Morpheus TV For PC
- Download the Morpheus TV APK file from the below link through any web browser of your picking
- Run Nox App Player
- Go to the hard drive location where Morpheus TV APK was downloaded by you
- Drag the APK file and make sure you drop it onto the interface of the Nox App Player app
- Nox App Player will install the APK file automatically (if prompted, click ‘Install’ to proceed)
- In about a minute, you will also see the Morpheus TV app icon on the Nox home-screen
- This means that the app has been installed. Now go ahead and run Morpheus TV on your PC or Mac
Remember that all the Android apps you have downloaded using Nox App Player can only be run through the emulator. What I mean is that if you want to run Morpheus TV on PC or Mac, you will first be required to open Nox. Morpheus TV will run within the Nox App Player’s interface.
Thanks to the Android emulators, it is now possible to install and use any Android app on your Windows PC or Mac. In fact, emulators like Nox also work on Linux based operating systems. Morpheus TV runs smoothly on your computer through Nox. I have used it personally. I hope this guide was of help you to.